| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 64.8mm (2.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 46.9 kms (29.1 miles) W
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 46.9 kms (29.1 miles) W
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 129.5 kms (80.5 miles) W
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) SSW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) SSW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 119.1 kms (74 miles) SSW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 118.5 kms (73.6 miles) NNE
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) NNE
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 72.4 kms (45 miles) N
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) ENE
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) E
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) E
- David City, Ne, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) SSE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 115.1 kms (71.6 miles) SSE